Thank you for choosing Funjet Vacations and XTRA Airways for your vacation experience. Although XTRA Airways will be operating your flight, reservations can only be made by contacting your local travel agency or by booking online at www.funjet.com.
We look forward to welcoming you on board and wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay at your destination. Here are some reminders and tips for a fantastic flight:
From St. Louis:
- Advance seat assignments are available at time of booking via Funjet Vacations for a minimal cost. If you did not add a seat assignment at time of purchase, please contact your travel agent or Funjet Vacations to add the fee to your reservation in advance. Any passengers choosing to not pre-purchase their advanced seat assignment will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis at time of airport check-in.
- Guests with special needs will be accommodated upon check-in at the airport.
Pack your bags, keeping in mind the following baggage allowances. Remember, TSA 3-1-1 rules apply.
From St. Louis:
- 1 carry-on bag not to exceed 48 inches (24 x 14 x 10 in) - FREE
- 1 small personal item (such as a purse, briefcase, or backpack) which will fit under the seat - FREE
- First checked bag not to exceed 44 lbs. - $20 per bag, per flight, when booked 4 days or more prior to departure. If you did not add the baggage fee at time of purchase, please contact your travel agent or Funjet Vacations to add the fee to your reservation in advance. Any passengers who did not pre-pay the baggage fee in advance will be charged $25 per checked bag, per flight, at the time of airport check-in. Fees apply for checked bags only and are collected separately for departure and return flights. Passengers with All-In-One travel protection will receive one FREE checked bag per person (limit one free checked bag per person, per flight).
- Second checked bag allowed on a space-available basis only - $50 each way, payable at the airport by credit card only
- Golf clubs allowed as checked baggage on a space-available basis only - $100 each way, payable at the airport by credit card only
- verweight/oversized bags will incur a $100 fee per bag (each way), payable at the airport by credit card only
Reconfirm your flights in advance.
Flight information telephone numbers:
ID is required to check in for your flight.
- A valid passport is required and must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- Current requirements for U.S. Citizens:
All guests returning to the U.S. by air from any international destination must have a valid passport (valid for the entire length of the trip) in good condition. Guests may be denied boarding if the passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear.
- Non-U.S. Citizens:
Please contact your local travel agent or the consulate for the country to which you are traveling to be accurately advised on current passport requirements.
Check in for your flights 3 hours prior to departure.
- St Louis
XTRA Airways ticket counter Terminal 1, west end next to Frontier
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages available on all flights
- Snack box available for purchase on morning and afternoon flights for $7
- Beer, wine, vodka, and rum available for $6
- XTRA Airways accepts all credit and debit cards only. Cash not accepted.
Questions or Concerns?
- Email XTRA Airways
- Call XTRA Airways
+1 844-XTRA-AIR (987-2247)
- Baggage Concerns