Charter Flight Service
XTRA Airways is ready to provide the best charter flight solution for transporting your group in comfort and style on an exclusive fleet of standard and first-class-configured Boeing 737-800 and 737-400 aircraft. We quickly respond to all charter inquiries, and offer aircraft commitments up to two years in advance of the planned flight date.
Why use XTRA Airways for air charter service?
- Choose from an extensive list of major and underserved departure and arrival airports.
- Set flexible departure and arrival times.
- Select boarding at the main terminal, or on qualifying charters types, choose direct loading at upscale private aviation facilities.
- Customize your cabin service with extensive options for meal and beverage services.
- Enjoy exclusive use of the aircraft with either pre-assigned or open seating arrangements.
- Avoid costly fees for ticketing changes, checked baggage, and cabin services.
- Work with a team of dedicated charter professionals committed to ensuring a first-rate experience every step of the way.
We proudly offer full-service air charter options for a wide variety of groups including:
- Collegiate and professional sports teams
- Renowned entertainers in film, music, theatre, and more
- Dignitaries and media
- Corporate groups attending off-site meetings and incentive trips
- Reputable tour operators and cruise lines
- High school and college students
- Any other medium to large group requiring air transportation
We also offer ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) charter options to airlines and other select entities for both short- and long-term air charter needs.
Charter Flight Program Development and Partnerships
XTRA Airways has the capabilities and proven success to custom tailor air charter solutions and flight programs as you wish. With decades of experience in air charter services and the scheduled markets, our professional Sales Executives will optimize any flight program to suit your needs. Whether you require ad-hoc charters, long-term programs, or specialized aircraft configurations, contact us today for a proposal.