Thank you for choosing Apple Leisure Group and XTRA Airways for your vacation experience. Although XTRA Airways will be operating your flight, reservations can only be made by directly contacting your local travel agent, or one of the tour operators below:
We look forward to welcoming you on board and wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay at your resort destination. Here are some reminders and tips for a fantastic flight:
- Advance seat assignments are available on select flights only through your tour operator.
- Please contact your travel agent or tour operator for advance seat assignment options.
- Seats assigned at the airport are done so on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guests with special needs will be accommodated upon check-in at the airport.
Pack your bags, and check your Tour Operator's website for baggage allowances. Remember, TSA 3-1-1 rules apply.
Please note overweight/oversized bags will incur a $100 fee per bag. Check with your tour operator for options on purchasing space for baggage prior to arrival at the airport. Contact XTRA Airways for more information.
Reconfirm your flights up to 24 hours in advance.
Flight information telephone numbers:
ID is required to check in for your flight.
- A valid passport is required.
- Current requirements for U.S. Citizens:
All guests returning to the U.S. by air from any international destination must have a valid passport (valid for the entire length of the trip) in good condition. Guests may be denied boarding if the passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear.
- Non-U.S. Citizens:
Please contact your local travel agent or the consulate for the country to which you are traveling to be accurately advised on current passport requirements.
Check in for your flights 3 hours prior to departure.
XTRA Airways ticket counter, Terminal E, next to British Airways
- St. Louis
XTRA Airways ticket counter Terminal 1, west end next to Frontier
Departures: Terminal 1; Gate A15
International Arrivals: Terminal 2; Gate E29
Check-in counters: Located between Delta’s ticket counter and the central security checkpoint
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages available on all flights
- Snack box available for purchase on morning and afternoon flights for $7
- Beer, wine, vodka, and rum available for $6
- XTRA Airways accepts all credit and debit cards. Cash only in US Dollars.
Questions or Concerns?